One of a kind location with views over Bodega Bay and The Pacific Ocean! Walk out your back steps through the dunes to Salmon Creek Beach. This 3 bedroom 2 bath home has lots of space for entertaining friends & family. The upstairs and downstairs could be used as 2 separate units. Wrap around deck on the upper floor offers views and outdoor space. Fire pit in the rear yard. Come experience all the activities at The Sonoma Coast!
Kris Lepore of Sonoma Coast Living
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land Wine Country,
Vol. 33, Issue 09, Page 32.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Clothes Washer
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV Available
- Heating System: Central Heating, Fireplace Heating
- Roof: Composition Roof
- Stories: 2 Story
- Exterior Construction: Paved Driveway
- Garage: 3 Car Garage
- Patio: Deck(s)
- Porch/Deck: Deck Off of Living Room, Deck(s)
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Fireplace Heating, Fireplace in Living Room, Fireplace(s), Wood Burning Fireplace
- Floors: Laminate Flooring, Partial Carpeting, Tile Flooring
- Interior Construction: Bathroom(s) on Upper Level, Bedroom(s) on Main Level, Bedroom(s) on Upper Level, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Deck Off of Living Room, Guest Room, Living Room Upstairs, Master Bedroom on Upper Level, Smoke Alarm(s)
- Sewer Utilities: Public Sewer
- View: Bay View, City Lights View, Marina View, Ocean View, Panoramic Views
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
- Lot Size: Level
- Sq. Ft. Source: Realist Public Rec